Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to all of yall!

I am torn. The imams that are suing U.S. Airways and now going after the "John Does" that reported them as being suspicious seem to be exactly the sort of people that would beat a Christian preacher in Indonesia yelling, "Indonesia is Muslim!" They are also the sort of people that Christ would forgive for "not knowing what they do."

Should they be forgiven by any Christians that they are persecuting - and it is persecution regardless of its form - even as they are proceding with these suits?

I do my best to keep my politics from my faith although the latter heavily influences the former. I would like to see these imams executed for their actions. I would like for a court to impose sanctions on C.A.I.R. at the tune of a billion or so dollars. However, it may be best if the courts just refuse to hear the cases.

In any event, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Easter, including everyone at C.A.I.R., those imams, U.S. Airways, in Indonesia, and around the world.

It is OK to wish Jews, Muslims, Agnostics, and people of other faiths or no faith at all a "Happy Easter." Jesus died for them too.

No comments: