Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Been a Bit Busy (or Perhaps Too Little Too Late?)

I have been busy working on a number of things that have been consuming my time.

That said, I would like to say – more late than never – that Kim du Toit has retired. His writings were one of the motivators that prompted my blog. Of course, there is no pension for blogging nor are there retirement benefits. If you have not already done so, please see his
gun essays. After having read them, if you feel compelled to do so, please consider a tip for his “gold watch”.

I am still working on a number of projects that are going to eat most of my time. One of them is (distantly) related to this blog. When it is ready for “prime time”, I will make the announcement here.

3 comments:

Thud said...

hurry up and get blogging!...Happy New Year.

Weetabix said...

We'll stand by for the prime time debut. In the mean time, happy new year!

mikepreacher23 said...

I know what you mean buddy, nice blog.