Monday, June 02, 2008

The Real Bush Conspiracy

Have you ever heard the phrase, “What if they gave a war and nobody came?”

I never credited George W. Bush to any conspiracy but his Big Plot just dawned on me.

I read this morning that Michael Bloomberg, who apparently could not be tolerated by either Democrats or Republicans, is being considered the running mate for John McCain and Barack Obama.

When I mentioned this to my wife, she asked, “Does he want anyone to vote for him?”

It seems that there is wide spread discontent with both John McCain and Barack Obama (who does have quite a strong following I understand but not among anyone old enough to vote).

I am convinced the candidate “short list” is George W. Bush’s doing: If we have an election and nobody votes for president, he would be the president for another four years.


And to my wife:
Thank you for the last fourteen wonderful years!

No comments: