Thursday, September 28, 2006

Making It Official Some More

I need to take a jab at McCain-Feingold. I cannot think of a better way to break the laws and regulations around this than to officially state that John McCain is a Bad Person and that most of the legislation that he pushes around are Not Good. I highly encourage anyone who is eligible to vote for him to not vote for him (preferrably vote for a more conservative candidate instead). I also recommend anyone who can vote against Feingold to vote against him too.

I realize that they are both Class III senators and are not up for re-election. *Sigh*

I also realize that this probably does not infringe on any of the laws / regulations / statues / etc. that have stemmed from McCain / Feingold. Perhaps if someone were to pay me for saying so...

Perhaps if a recall election were held for the two of them...

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps...

No comments: