Saturday, July 15, 2006

An Advocate

In Washington D.C. guns are not allowed. In much of Illinois it is illegal to have a gun. IANSA believes that private gun ownership should be globally banned; that only government employees should own guns.

It is unfortunate that the U.S. judicial system has many laws that conflict with each other. Our Bill of Rights more or less guarantee us the ability to defend ourselves from goons, thugs, and our own government.

I read a report just recently of an Illinois police officer who stalked and raped women. This is not the first time I have heard of such things. It probably wont be the last.

Here is where I go out on a limb...

I advocate breaking carry laws in Illinois and Washington D.C. I understand that advocating people break laws is a Bad Thing. Since these laws are contrary to other laws, the only way to keep out of trouble is not to advocate anything.

Oh well. Perhaps trouble will be fun too.

No comments: